August 30, 2010

The Boy Who Murdered Love

Well, the two posts I was planning on writing today fell through, but I promise that they will be up tomorrow. Lately I've been thinking about hair styles, I've been kind of obsessed with updos, but I got to thinking about bangs again. I've had bangs on and off throughout my life, just recently a year or so ago, but they've pretty much grown out now. With my hair in the process of growing out (the dreaded "in between stage"), I might consider getting bangs again sometime in the future.
Tumblr_l1iwzldh1i1qauby0o1_500_large
My girl and hair crush Zooey Deschanel.
Tumblr_l5qx44yruw1qzjo93o1_500_large
Tumblr_kwhy99g9cv1qzcapto1_500_large
Photos: weheartit

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...