August 08, 2010

The Dog Days Are Over

I'm pretty terrible with the lack of blog posts this week, but I've been super busy with no internet to browse Chictopia or my new favourite website Lookbook. I recently applied to become a member and I just love how much outfit inspiration there is and how anyone from around the globe can contribute. 

Anyways, how crazy is it that summer is almost at an end? The past few days have been a mixture of overcast skies, cool winds and rain, which gets me pretty excited for autumn. 
Tumblr_l5biwvg5xg1qb5xrfo1_500_large
Photo: weheartit


Before summer ends though, I really want to see Eat Pray Love with Julia Roberts. It seems like one of those movies that makes you want to travel to distant lands and breathe in a different way of life. I kind of want to read the book first though! Maybe I'll look out for it the next time I'm in Chapters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...