August 23, 2010

Animal

I've always had an affinity towards boots of all kinds, from wellies to equestrians and fashionable military boots, but I've never really explored the uncharted territory of high heels. I have two pairs of mid-low heels that are pretty comfortable to walk in, but they don't really have the fierce effect from a pair of real heels. And let's face it, walking into a club wearing a pair of flats doesn't feel very special at all. 

After browsing through Spring's website, I came up with a few options that I'm thinking about getting. Let me know which one I should choose:
This pair of black pumps is pretty simple, but very versatile. It's definitely something I could wear for a variety of occasions, it isn't limited to just to a girls night out.
I'm pretty drawn to wedges as well. A few months ago I tried on a pair of black peep-toe wedges and silently squealed to myself at how awesome they looked and I was surprised how comfortable they were. I regret not buying them, so a pair like this could definitely make me and my feet happy.
I'm not sure how I feel about this pair of booties, but a bootie's versatility in terms of weather conditions is a big plus for me. Also, does it not look super comfortable to wear? I'm torn between these three beauties so I'm going to take a while to mull over which ones to consider purchasing, so any input would be appreciated.

Also, I'm half-way through watching Twilight Eclipse and I'm in love with the make-up. A beauty post might follow when I'm done watching it.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...