August 26, 2010

I Am Not a Robot

I went to the dentist today to get the remainder of my fillings done, and I've promised myself that those are my last ones I'm going to endure. Which means keeping on top of my flossing so my pearly whites don't have to suffer anymore from being poked and prodded. My mouth was feeling really funny and I couldn't talk properly, so I took a picture with my webcam of what my face looked like. Enjoy me in all my glory!
Like I've mentioned probably a million times before, but I'm so excited for fall to begin. It seems like all of the maple trees are turning red and orange, the weather is starting to dip and it's actually starting to get chilly outside. I can't believe this year is my last year of university. In some ways it's gone so fast, and in others it feels long and drawn out. I think this year is going to fly by, so I'm going to make the most of it and enjoy myself.
4925891520_b454c49fac_z_large
Photo: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...