August 31, 2010

Possibility

This week has been a scorcher in terms of the weather, so hot and humid. It's almost unbelievable that tomorrow will be September. September. I'll be moving back to Ottawa on Saturday morning and will start packing all of the things I've accumulated over the summer back into the car on my four hour journey back to Ottawa. A few days ago, when the weather wasn't so sticky, I went for a little walk outside to clear my head and get some photos of the beautiful scenery near my house.

I don't know why, but moving back and forth seems to stress me out a bit. Maybe because I'm not that into "change" or because I'm uncertain of what will happen once I pack my bags, but it sometimes has this unusual effect on me. I'm excited to start my final year and see all of my lovely friends, so this feeling will shake off once I'm all settled, it always does. Anyway, here are a few pictures that I took that I think are pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...