August 31, 2010

Heirloom

Tomorrow is September! Even though the fall season doesn't technically start until September 21st, I'm calling an official change of seasons starting tomorrow :) To jump start the soon arrival of cooler weather, blustery winds, crackling leaves and rainy streets, I decided to throw together a to-do list for the fall season of all the things I want to accomplish in the coming months (with some helpful inspiration from Listmaker Collective, I might add!):

1. Spend an entire day outside: I know it's tempting to cozy up on the couch with blankets and hot chocolate, but spending a whole day outside, even though it doesn't seem difficult, it's actually quite challenging. I can imagine swinging on swings, taking strolls through the park, and grabbing hot cocoa from a coffee shop.

2. Wake up early to go to the local market to stock up on fruits and veggies: Maybe even browse cute boutiques in the area as well.

3. Bake an apple pie: With said fruits that were bought at the local market! I've never made a pie from scratch before, so this season is the perfect time to test out my culinary skills.

4. Carve a pumpkin: need I say more?

5. Open up the windows at night so you can bundle up under the covers: this is one of the ideas from Listmaker Collective. I don't know what it is about the cold, but I can sleep so comfortably when I can bundle underneath my duvet.
Tumblr_l7z1rwhdmb1qduz3oo1_500_large
Photo: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...