August 25, 2010

Tidal

We all know that when summer comes around the corner, everyone scrambles for their brightest colours to stand out, and fall is more of a season playing with the understated colours like grey and taupe, which is super stylish when paired with rich colours like plum and burnt orange and red.

In preparation for the fall, I did a little window shopping at Old Navy via their website and pretty much fell in love with every item for the fall season. After looking through everything, I scooted on over to Polyvore and created a little collage of the type of look I'm going for this fall. While I'm not necessarily going to purchase all of these items, I'd like to keep my wardrobe in this style.

Fall2010


This bag and scarf really stood out to me, the bag having the feeling of an animal print and the scarf a delicate floral pattern that isn't too overpowering. I love the purple ring, the red bead earrings and the chandelier style earrings, they feel feminine and are each standout pieces. Everyone knows that plaid and breton stripes are timeless and fit in perfectly for any season. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...