September 10, 2010

Hold On

Well, school has officially started and I'm ringing in the new school year with a terrible cold. It was already awkward enough sniffling and sneezing, but silently suffering in a quiet and cramped classroom isn't very nice.  And somehow today my cold just got 10x worse, with a nasty cough that can't even be suppressed with medication. Oh well, I might as well get it out of my system before classes become more serious. 

The weather is starting to become more predictable, and is staying well under 20 degrees which is great, but this means it's time to tweak the wardrobe so it's more weather appropriate. I don't know what it is, but with every season, I seem to forget how to dress for the season and it takes me a while to get used to it. I'll probably spend the day looking through Lookbook and Weardrobe and stalking my favourite blogs. 

1 comment:

  1. My god Rachel. we're totally in sync!! I have a cold too! PLUS allergies! If we we're playing poker you would have to get cancer just to beat me lol. My wardrobe has already shifted over to winter, Bluenotes was having a massive sale and I got $100 worth of sweaters for $33! It was a very good day lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...