September 19, 2010

M79

I love StumbleUpon. It introduces me to new websites I would have never discovered on my own. I get updates sent to my e-mail of websites I might like and a few days ago, I was directed to the amazing design website Desire to Inspire. After browsing through pages of incredible inspiration, I was wowed by the home of Brazilian pattern designer Lione Monte. This home is so me. White walls with small pops of colour in the fabric, which is very practical, especially for small spaces. This design aesthetic is definitely something I want to achieve in my next apartment. Take a look at Monte's cute home:

2 comments:

  1. Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you?

    Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...