September 06, 2010

If You Rescue Me

I'm sick. A mere day after moving. Time to start popping vitamin C pills like skittles and keeping tissues with me wherever I go. I'm not fond of being sick, especially when in such close proximity to strangers in class, sneezing and sniffling. There are some nice things about being sick though, like using it as a crutch to get out of things you don't enjoy, like school work, people you don't like and getting up early. 

It's been a while since I did a decor post, and seeing as I'll be in bed with the sniffles, a bedroom post seems appropriate and fitting. LivingEtc just oozes decor inspiration, which is what my bedroom is in need of.
Spread the love
Four poster glamour
Urban bedroom

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the last photo! I love classic white with the beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment :)
    I know, I love the last photo! It's a perfect balance between masculine and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...