September 28, 2010

This Modern Love

Today was such a nice day. I cozied up in a cardigan and scarf and went to class feeling pretty good. I don't know what it was about today, it could have been that I aced one of my assignments, my delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte or seeing one of my darling bff's, but I felt so good today! That was, until it started to rain heavily and I was stuck walking home in the rain with soaked feet. So, I really need to get a new pair of fall boots, ones that don't suck! I'll probably buy some new ones this week, I don't think the ones I have right now will last another week, eep! Well, that's a short update from today, I'm sleepy so time to cozy up under my duvet and listen to the rain outside.
Whereyoubelong__by_musicandphotography-d2yd45z_large

*I've decided that I'm going to start integrating more of my own photos into my posts. I don't like not having anything to show that's actually from me. I think it'll personalize my little blog a bit more. Also, I love this picture, I don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of the pumpkin spice latte. Also, my word verification was epinis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...