September 25, 2010

postcards from far away

Font change to Helvetica! I'm not sure if I really like it, but I thought I'd test it out and see what the hype is all about...

After joining Lookbook a few short months ago, I've completely fallen head over heels for the website. I could literally browse through it forever and find tons of outfit inspiration. The one challenge I face when it comes to buying and styling clothes is that my mind draws a blank on what to pair things with. I'll see a really cute outfit on someone and then have no idea how to pull it off myself. I think in this case, I really need to be critical in the items I like and how to style them. Lookbook is so great, you can hype your favourite looks and browse through them when you're stuck on what to wear. Anyways, here are a few photos that I've hyped and am lusting after. The last outfit shot is definitely my favourite. All pictures are by ladies from Lookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I read each and every one and will get back to you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...